Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Article of Michigan Murder and Mayhem: Writing Great Villains, Part Two

A couple of weeks ago, I was cruising Netflix when I saw that Luke Cage Season 2 was out. Excited, I texted my wife at work to let her know what we would be watching in the immediate future. Now, I’m not big on binging TV shows. I am far too busy. Besides, if it’s a good show, I need time to process what I’ve just watched.
We watched one or two episodes a day for about seven days. After watching Luke Cage, I have come to the conclusion that the best villains on television are in that show. Why are they so good? I’m glad you asked. In part two of Writing Great Villains, we will go over how to make villains so appealing and real, your readers will root for them! (And mourn when they lose.)

read more http://rmfw.org/writing-great-villains-part-two/

No comments:

email motownwriters@Yahoo.com if you would like to be a blogger here. email to list books in our amazon store