Tuesday, February 6, 2007

First Post to Die For

As I venture in my quest to find all the murderous mysteries and suspense novels in Michigan, I hope you - yes you reading this, can also help me find those authors as well.


Who am I?

Well, my name is Sylvia Hubbard and even though my base genre is romance, I'm also a suspense novelist. I love to have love and a little murder mixed in together to make the right receipe for mayhem in a story.

My current paperback novel is called Stone's Revenge - listed as a psychological suspense about the son of a serial killer getting revenge against the prosecuting attorney.

Sounds delicious?

Yeah, it is! Check it out at Amazon.


http://www.amazon.com/STONES-REVENGE-Sylvia-Hubbard/dp/1411624491/sr=1-1/qid=1170779974/ref=sr_1_1/002-7878403-4627200?ie=UTF8&s=books

Most posts to come and I hope you enjoy as we grow and keep you guessing until the very end....

No comments:

email motownwriters@Yahoo.com if you would like to be a blogger here. email to list books in our amazon store