Monday, September 24, 2007

Sweet Justice - My NEW E-Book!!!

Recently my contract on an anthology submission was released back to me and instead of throwing this book on the shelf, I thought to release it to the world.

I'm excited because I hadn't made up new and fresh characters in a while (been doing a lot of sequeling) so given this opportunity to come up with something difficult, I jumped on the challenge and decidedto bring my readers Gwenyth, the hardest working single mother and a plot with a heck of a twist.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold....



Diary Entry for August 15th:

Brown skin like hot chocolate about to melt. So delicious looking I want to lick it off.

This was Gwenyth's birthday entry into her sex diary - writing she kept to sate her while the father of her daughter is in jail on murder charges. Yet when the charges are dropped and he is due to be free, Gwenyth finds herself wondering does she really want to go back with him?

Fear keeps her from venturing to another man until...

Her diary is lost and the finder knows who she is and gives her the option to fulfill one fantasy with no strings attached. As horny as she is, she's willing to take him up on his offer and give her sexually sweet justice.

But will she live to write about it?

No comments:

email motownwriters@Yahoo.com if you would like to be a blogger here. email to list books in our amazon store